Draconians
REGISTER OR LOGIN
Draconians
REGISTER OR LOGIN
Draconians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Draconians join our alliance we won u all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register,Join and talk on our chatbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» out of town
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 pm by pluggin

» NEWCOMERS!!!
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 pm by Claryan

» Genesis member coords
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:01 pm by Lord Rastas

» locations of TotalWar members
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:10 am by Harbinger

» Locations of DreamEx members
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm by karma

» you think someone else deserves a promotion?
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 am by Drachnid

» my location
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm by Drachnid

» HOW TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 am by Dolev

» Dalmati Alliance
you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 am by Dolev

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

you think someone else deserves a promotion?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

COOKIES : 27221
HONOR : 0

you think someone else deserves a promotion? Empty
PostSubject: you think someone else deserves a promotion?   you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

If you belive somebody other than youreself deserves a promotion post it here along with why they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin
Admin
Ashley

COOKIES : 27295
HONOR : 32

PostSubject: Re: you think someone else deserves a promotion?   you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 am

I'll vote for KingCat. Though i dont play on your server yet I have played with him before and he knows his stuff and rarely loses. And he also helps out alot once he gets set up. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inter1125

COOKIES : 27217
HONOR : -2

PostSubject: promotion   you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 pm

i think deli should get promoted because he is funny and cheers people up
Back to top Go down
KingCat
Administrator
Administrator
KingCat

COOKIES : 27206
HONOR : 3

PostSubject: Re: you think someone else deserves a promotion?   you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 pm

I think that Spaivxx should be promoted to Vice Host since he is on alot and helps out alot of people and is the #1 ranked in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Drachnid
SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Drachnid

COOKIES : 27214
HONOR : 0

PostSubject: I concur...   you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 am

I think he would be a decent vice host.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/jamesfotc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you think someone else deserves a promotion?   you think someone else deserves a promotion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you think someone else deserves a promotion?
Page 1 of 1